Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving!


I haven't blogged in so long, not that it matters. But I want everyone to know how much fun I had over thanksgiving break. I gained two pounds :) haha. I had a lot of fun coming home from school, eating lots of food, hanging out with family and going black friday shopping (a first for me). Here's a picture of my family minus my older sister and her family (they live in Texas). I'm so thankful for my parents and the love that they have for me. We have such a HUGE family but I know we're one of the most close knit families in the world(and best looking ;) . No matter what happens, we come out from it stonger than ever.

1 comment:

  1. thats such an awesome pic of you guys! i wish i had been there! you all look sooo good! i need to tell mom how HOT she looks in that pic! whoohoo! you girls all look good! kirk looks like he may have lost some weight as well!

    ReplyDelete