Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Did you guys watch The Grammys last night? I am obsessed with the red carpet pre-show and was taking notes on my favorite looks. Here's my breakdown of the best looks from the night. Let me know if you agree or disagree. I wish I could get glammed up like this for a reason!!!

Beyonce: She is definitely my pick for best dressed of the night. She always looks flawless and I love that she flaunts her curves! Curves are beautiful, dolls!

Miley: Miley was totally cute and age-appropriate. Some teens try to take themselves too seriously, you keep rockin' it, doll!

Jennifer Lopez:
It's kind of like two dresses in one and it works! Gorgeous shoes, too... I would totally wear those!

Jennifer Hudson: How amazing does Jennifer Hudson look!? Just because your bigger doesn't mean you can rock an amazing dress!! You go doll!!!!

Taylor Swift: I swear only she can pull this off!! She's so tall and elegant! I can't believe we're the same age!!!

Melody Thornton: The colors in the dress work perfectly with her skin tone. "When I grow up..."

Rihanna: I really LOVE this, she really has a unique style!!

2 comments:

  1. OH i have to disagree with miley and taylor... I feel Miley wasn't dressed up enough, and I felt Taylor dress was made for someone with more curves...or maturity... or something. I just didn't care for it on her. I loved carrie underwoods dress as well as nicole kidman's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Beckinsdale's dress was nice- plus Jeremy and I both have such a crush on her! She is HOT! Your girl Kim, not so much. And the dress that Hudson wore to the grammys is not up there in your pics- hers was black and white i think. I agree with the above comment- Carrie Underwoods dress was veeerrry nice. Nicole Kidmans was beautiful as well, just not that color on her. And Beyonce? Well, all I have to say is WATCH OUT! Her boobs look like they are going to explode out of that dress! haha! they look awesome though! :)

    ReplyDelete