Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day!


I had such a wonderful Valentines Day with Jarem. He took me to Dear John ( I cried like a baby) and to roadhouse. Before the day began he showed up at my apartment with a dozen pink/purple roses (purple is my FAV color). I love getting flowers from Jarem. I loved spending the whole day with him and just appreciating him for the beautiful person that he is. I kind of heart attacked his room, I got heart shaped pink post its and wrote loving things on them. In honor of Valentines Day I want to share 10 reasons that I love Jarem. (In no particular order.)
1. He's almost always in a good mood, especially in the morning, which is much appreciated!
2. He's a REAL man, he's a man's man, he lives up to the word man, he's my protector, best friend and a really loving person.
3. He has a heart of gold, when he loves you, you know it.
4. He's a positive thinker.
5. He's always there for me.
6. He's a loyal person.
7. He loves ME!
8. He's SO FREAKIN HOT!!!! LOL LOL
9. His laugh is contagious!
10. He spends as much time with me as he possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment